-
November 14th, 2005, 04:19 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I was wondering what all of the lines are that AG has started and is or will be discontinuing. This topic isn't meant to be depressing . . . I like reminiscing about the old product lines! [img]smile.gif[/img]
These are the ones I recall. (AG Gear might be a bit debatable since they still make clothing for girls, but they no longer send out a separate clothing catalog or have such a big line of clothing.)
AG Bear
AG Gear
AG Minis
Amelia
Angelina
Girls of Many Lands
Hopscotch Hill
Our New Baby (reborn as Bitty Baby)
What other product lines/brands do you remember?
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 13, 2005 12:23 PM: Message edited by: Melissa ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks